To be a licensed contractor in the State of Washington you need insurance and a contactors bond. We love working with our contactors. We work with our contactors to find them custom coverages for their liability risks, tools and any other coverages they may need. Just some of the coverages a contactor may need are..

-General Liability
-Builder risk
-Inland marine
-Installation floater
-Stop gap – employers liability
-Commercial auto
-Property insurance

If you have any questions about what coverages you may need from your business, please contact us.